Learn to Code
The Coding Boot Camp equips students with the key skills for full-stack web development through dynamic classes.
Our classes equip students with skills that can help to further or start a career in coding, data analysis and visualization, UX/UI, cybersecurity and information security, and digital marketing. We combine an interactive virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UT Austin Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the most in-demand market skills* in the fields of web development, data analysis, UX/UI, cybersecurity, and digital marketing.
- Our students receive access to UT Austin Boot Camps’ in-depth career support services.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects or learn skills applicable to certifications in the cybersecurity industry.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our courses offers options to fit your schedule— with a full-time web development program for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
What You Will Learn
- In our programming, UX/UI, data analysis and visualization, cybersecurity, and digital marketing programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- For many of our programs, students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- Students will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks—quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- A certificate from UT Austin that showcases your accomplishment.
- By the end of the program, students will have a strong portfolio of projects in our web development, data analysis, digital marketing, and UX/UI programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.