Our classes equip students with skills that can help to further or start a career in coding and web development, data analytics and visualization, UX/UI, and cybersecurity and information security. We combine an interactive classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UT Austin Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the most in-demand market skills* in the fields of web development, data analytics, UX/UI, and cybersecurity.
- Our students receive access to UT Austin Boot Camps’ in-depth career support services.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of UX/UI, web development, cybersecurity, or data analytics.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
At UT Austin Boot Camps, our coding classes touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive coding lessons where you’ll train in and be exposed to the follow coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
UT Austin Boot Camps were created to help students acquire the skills and form a professional network that will allow them to access the high-demand career tracks of UX/UI, data analytics & visualization, web development, and cybersecurity.
What You Will Learn
- In our programming, UX/UI, data analysis and visualization, and cybersecurity programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- For many of our programs, students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- Students will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks—quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- A certificate from UT Austin that showcases your accomplishment.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on experience to demonstrate your skills in web development, UX/UI, and data analysis and visualization.