Classes begin quarterly in Austin
Learn Digital Marketing in 24 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs is a challenging, part-time program that prepares students to develop impactful marketing plans across verticals and drive channel specific strategies.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), MailChimp, HTML/CSS, and more.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 24 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Development
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Marketing Metrics
- Marketing Optimization
- Product/Market Fit
- Paid Search
- Audience Building
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Native Advertising
Web Analytics and Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Content Mapping
- Growth Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Platforms
- Search Engine Optimization for Content
Email Marketing & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Lead Nurturing through Email
- Marketing Automation
- List Management, Segmentation, and Compliance
- Reporting and Dashboarding
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Understand the principles of traditional marketing and their application to the digital economy.
- Analyze product market fit and create a value proposition for potential customers.
- Leverage paid search by using tools like Google Ads and Google Keyword Planner.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, opportunities, and customers through the marketing lifecycle.
Automate and optimize your email marketing using A/B testing, segmentation, and marketing analytics.
- Conduct Search Engine Optimization leveraging tools like Google Trends and Screaming Frog.