Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs is a challenging, part-time program that prepares students to develop impactful marketing plans across verticals and drive channel specific strategies.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
We’ve partnered with Facebook to provide those who complete our boot camp with a complimentary Facebook Certification exam voucher. After the boot camp ends, you’ll choose the cert that best aligns with your interests and goals and prepare for the exam on your own using Facebook’s free exam prep and self study tools. You’ll select from the following certs:
- Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science Professional, Creative Strategy Professional, Media Planning Professional, or Media Buying Professional
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
- Content Strategy
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Identify brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our digital marketing boot camp in Austin is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (512) 387-5789 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
Admission to UT Austin is not a requirement for enrollment in the Digital Marketing Boot Camp.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week class
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
UT Austin Boot Camps are offered in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.