Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Online Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Austin, Texas
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs is a challenging, part-time program that prepares students to develop impactful marketing plans across verticals and drive channel specific strategies.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Get a Paid Micro-Internship
Take your job-readiness to the next level. Gain valuable professional experience with a paid micro-internship while still enrolled in the boot camp program. These short-term, paid client assignments are made possible through our exclusive partnership with Parker Dewey, a platform pioneer in providing equitable access to micro-internships.
Take advantage of exclusive micro-internships and:
- Gain valuable real-world experience
- Build your professional resume and portfolio
- Generate income during boot camp
- Gain access to an exclusive network of potential employers
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Funnels
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Identify brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Take the next step in your career with the skills you need to stand out through The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs.
How to Apply
- Form Submission. Fill out our program interest form with a few of your key details so that we can get in touch with you.
- Admissions Interview and Application. Connect with a member of our admissions team for a quick phone interview to discuss the program in more detail, answer your questions, and talk through your goals. Then, fill out a short application that tells us more about you and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity.
- Assessment. Complete a multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. This is your chance to show us your logic-based skills. No prior industry experience is required to complete the assessment. If you pass your academic assessment (congratulations!), you are officially accepted into the program and able to move forward with the enrollment process.
- Financial Options, Deposit, and Enrollment Agreement. After acceptance into the program, you will connect with admissions to discuss which financial option works best for you. Once you’ve approved your desired payment method, the last step to finalize your enrollment is to pay your deposit and review and sign your enrollment agreement.
Start Your Journey. That’s it! You’re now ready to begin your program pre-work and prepare to start the boot camp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our digital marketing boot camp in Austin is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (512) 387-5789 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
Admission to UT Austin is not a requirement for enrollment in the Digital Marketing Boot Camp.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week class
- Classes held three weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Full-Time: 03/27/2023
- Part-Time: 04/24/23
» Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp
- Part-Time: 04/24/2023
- Part-Time: 05/22/2023
- Part-Time: 03/27/2023
- Part-Time: 05/08/2023
» Product Management Boot Camp
- Part-Time: 06/05/2023
The Market for Digital Marketers in Austin, Texas
Every day, we have hundreds (if not thousands) of interactions with digital media. Scroll through an app on your smartphone or even browse through your email inbox — chances are, you’ll face a pop-up advertisement or a message alerting you about a sale or other promotion. Searching for a product online? Your search results are just as much a part of the marketing process as everything else mentioned above.
For individuals interested in starting or accelerating their marketing career, nearly every industry today relies on specialists who can strategically promote their products and services to qualified consumers. From management and consulting to public relations and telecommunications, marketing professionals are needed to research and execute a results-driven campaign.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2020 the employment of marketing specialists in Texas ranked fourth nationally, with 38,800 individuals identified as marketing professionals. What’s more, Texas is among the top-paying states with an annual mean wage of $76,840, slightly higher than the national average of $73,970.
Even more encouraging is the fact that the demand for market research analysts and marketing specialists is projected to grow by 22 percent between 2020–30, much faster than all other occupations. Individuals with a background in analytics, communications, or social sciences can easily transition into a digital marketing role, as can those with strong soft skills such as communication, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
Ready to dive into an exciting career as a marketing specialist? Master the skills needed to become proficient in modern marketing in an environment that mimics real-world work through The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs.
Ready to learn more about The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs? Fill out the form below or contact an admissions advisor at (512) 387-5789.
UT Austin Boot Camps are offered in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.