Classes begin quarterly
Online Austin Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
The Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp at Texas McCombs puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct data analysis on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class in the evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full time.
» Is this program for you?
At the Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp, you’ll dive into a comprehensive curriculum, learning how to collect, analyze, and visualize big data. If you are hard-working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- You’re a manager or professional in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line.
- You’re currently a data professional and want to advance your career by gaining new technical skills.
- You’re interested in visualizing consumer, social or popular trends.
- You want to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- You’re a full-time student but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skill set for the upcoming job hunt.
Front End Web Visualization
Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data analysis and visualization boot camp in Austin is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (512) 308-3584 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, admission to UT Austin is not a requirement for enrollment in the Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp.
No programming or data analytics experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
» Coding » Data Analysis and Visualization » UX/UI » Cybersecurity » Digital Marketing
» Data Analysis and Visualization
» Digital Marketing
- 24-week Class
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
UT Austin Boot Camps are offered in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.